WHAT'S GOING ON?
In today’s world, different problems afflict the most vulnerable populations due to deep inequalities. Inequalities that, in terms of health, are urgent and, furthermore, avoidable. This is built on circumstances that are complex and no simple strategy will solve them. Nothing done alone will have the intended impact. That is why we come together.
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
We are building a solidarity movement with a strong commitment to the most vulnerable communities.
HOW ARE WE DOING IT?
- We build accessibility – our Health Education program disseminates notions of prevention, care and healthy habits.
- We build trust – all content developed is endorsed by renowned people in the scientific and communication community.
- We build capacity – our work seeks to partner with other organizations that develop in the territory and thus enhance experiences
- We build opportunity – the democratization of information is one of the pillars of equal opportunities and that is one of our main drivers.
- We build respect – the interdisciplinary team that forms 4F has its richness not only in the diversity of professions that comprise it, but also in the plurality of origins of its members.